>>> This event has been postponed until February 2013 in the wake of Sandy <<<
That’s right boys: the chance to date the world’s most wanted bachelorette is here.
The new Bronx LGBTQ Center presents its first ever Fall Ball – a formal black tie or business attire dinner dance to be held on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 7pm, with a VIP cocktail hour at 6pm.
This fun-filled evening of delicious food, great music, dancing, and entertainment will feature a very special bachelor(ette) auction!
The glamorous Appolonia Cruz, international drag sensation, will serve as the evening’s hostess, while Master of Ceremonies Tym Moss, host of the Artists Exposed radio show, will auction off the following bachelors and bachelorettes and also entertain us with a song or two:
– Sir Ari Gold, award-winning, Bilboard Chart topping recording artist
– Lovari, award-winning recording artist & SAG/AFTRA member (Law & Order: SVU regular), and movie producer
– PVaz, pop artist & TV personality
– Taylor, actor & SAG/AFTRA member (Law & Order:SVU regular)
– Chris Ryan, award-winning nightlife promoter
– Stevie NYC, Blogger, Host, and Web Personality
– Michael J. D. Warner, Group G3 founder, ex-Wall Street tycoon, entrepreneur, and go-go dancer!
– Ryan Young, stellar real estate agent
– Richard Annington, entrepreneur & founder, Gotham Beauty
– Tony Jones, Founder & CEO, Studfindr
– Cory Oden – brand new to NYC, hair stylist & MUA, activist
– María Lapachet, aka Yours Truly, award-winning blogger and noted LGBTQ/Latina activist
– Yetta Kurland, Esq., civil rights attorney and talk radio show host
– Sissy Van Dyke, blogger and stand-up comic
Miss Sherry Vine, international drag performance artist
Michael Munoz, The Gay Gourmet
Attendees to the Fall Ball will receive a three-course dinner served buffet-style. The dinner will include a house salad, four different entrees, vegetables, demitasse pastries for dessert, and unlimited soda, coffee, and tea. There will be a cash bar for general admission attendees, and VIP attendees will enjoy the entire range of beverage The Rambling House has to offer in an open bar throughout the evening.
The Fall Ball will be held at The Rambling House, 4292 Katonah Ave, Woodlawn, Bronx, New York. The Rambling House is a half-hour trip from midtown Manhattan. It’s about a 5-minute walk from the Woodlawn Metro North Station on the Harlem Line, which is a 23-minute train ride on the brand-new Metro North trains from Grand Central, and round-trip fare currently is priced at $11.50, (alternately, you can take the #4 subway to the Woodlawn station at the end of the line).
The Fall Ball will benefit the new Bronx LGBTQ Center in The Bronx, which is being organized. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or call (914) 417-9579.
Kissing and sex are not a part of this package, although I might let you hug me if I really like you. Get your ticket or make a donation here: http://2012fallball.eventbrite.com/.
I look forward to seeing you at the inaugural fundraising event for the new LGBTQ Community Services Center in The Bronx!